jeudi 12 mars 2009

scandal french radio cluzel /sarkozy- act up

He had the misfortune to trade his three-piece costume CEO of Radio France to play, time for a photo shoot, a wrestler naked tattooed torso, dressed in a mask of red leather and silver ... Jean-Paul Cluzel did not do badly. It was for good cause. "Some friends asked me to pose for a calendar on the diversity of people with tattoos, whose profits went to the fight against AIDS.
I insisted on not appearing as president of Radio France, "he says. But his name was soon revealed. "I discovered after publication that the profits did not go for an operation but as Sidaction to Act Up. Without thinking of evil, Act Up has decided to reveal my name and my position. "

Today, the president of Radio France made his mea culpa. "I think I have committed an error of appreciation", he acknowledges in an interview published Wednesday in Le Figaro. "I am sorry for the employees of Radio France that I have hurt," said the official. "What hurts me in this case is that we may think that I need a calendar" scandalous "for the cause of gay visibility," says one who never hid his homosexuality.

The picture has not only shocked his colleagues. According to Le Canard Enchaîné last week, Nicolas Sarkozy had harshly criticized Jean-Paul Cluzel in the presence of several journalists and advisers. The president of Radio France s'avoue amazed with what the President of the Republic. "I find it hard to believe that Nicolas Sarkozy (...) can attach importance to this," he confided, with a possible renewal of his mandate at the head of Radio France, which expires in May.

Jean-Paul Cluzel said a date "very soon" was set to be received at the Elysée.
Traduire

Aucun commentaire: